At Disability Credit Consultants of Canada, our sole purpose is to help disabled Canadian citizens get the benefits they deserve from the provincial or federal government, whether in the form of a disability credit or other types of assistance they may qualify for. We understand how difficult daily chores can be for a disabled person or caregiver, and realize that besides emotional support one of the best means of improving a disabled person’s quality of life is through financial or other assistance.
The Top 5 Reasons to Work with the Experts at Disability Credit Consultants of Canada
For a disabled person or caregiver, there is nothing more reassuring than knowing someone is standing at your side to provide extra support when needed. Here are examples of why you, as a disabled person or caregiver to a disabled person, should work with the experts at Disability Credit Consultants of Canada:
- Experience. At Disability Credit Consultants of Canada, we specialize in helping disabled Canadian residents obtain disability credit or other forms of assistance they are entitled to receive. We have decades of experience, and understand the sometimes confusing intricacies of disability benefits, including changing provincial or federal laws, who qualifies for assistance, what sort of disabilities apply, and what sort of complimentary programs may be available in regards to education and job training, and programs for at-risk children of disabled persons.
- Convenience. Disability Credit Consultants of Canada takes the hassle out of filling out disability benefit forms. When it comes to obtaining a disability credit or other assistance, the starting point for all Canadian citizens is the T2201 Disability Tax Credit Certificate. This is a 12 page document that requires detailed information not only from the disabled person, but also a qualified practitioner; in other words, the medical doctor of record. We can do all of the heavy lifting on your behalf, so all that is needed in the end are required signatures. It really is that simple.
- Maximum benefits. Did you know that as a disabled person, a caregiver to the disabled person, or children of a deceased or disabled person, you may be able to receive annual tax credits of up to $40,000? This kind of financial benefit can be truly life altering for the disabled, giving them the means to pay for needed care they otherwise would go without.
- Free consultation by phone. The first thing a disabled person or his or her caregiver should do is call the experts at Disability Credit Consultants of Canada for a free, no obligation consultation at 855-752-0288. During this initial phone call, we will collect relevant personal data including information about the disability, and help you determine whether you qualify for a disability credit and what other kinds of assistance may be available. This is an absolutely free service.
- Understanding of tax implications. Many people we talk with are understandably concerned about how their tax situation may be affected by collecting a disability credit through the provincial or federal government. Thankfully, we can help minimize concerns by reviewing different programs and scenarios, and how each could affect the amount of taxes a disabled person is obligated to pay each year. The key point to remember is that each situation is different, and the only way to fully understand the tax implications is to call Disability Credit Consultants of Canada for more information.
At Disability Credit Consultants of Canada, our trained and experienced staff excels at helping the disabled and their loved ones receive the benefits they deserve. In order to receive a free consultation, call us today at 855-752-0288.